Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The "I can't believe's"...

I believe that everyone (except some certain people who shall remain nameless) deserves to have a case of the      
  "I can't believe's...".
Let me explain.
After a year that was most certainly a rollar coaster for both me and one of my best friends, we have spent countless hours texting, talking, and sharing our experiences (which happen to be pretty similar) with each other.  Both of us had our hearts broken. Yeah, fun stuff, let me tell ya. We have tried and tried to figure things out, to explain things to ourselves and to each other, trying to make sense of these horrible things, and give each other peace and understanding.
Gratefully, OH so gratefully...I am blessed with a knowledge of the gospel in my life, and a testimony of it and the Atonement. I have been blessed beyond comprehension with healing and peace, and being able to move forward in my life, and be happy! And good things are coming:)
My friend still struggles a lot with having lost this person she thought was the love of her life, and she still defends him. Which I can relate to, I did that for a long time too. But when it comes down to it.... he does NOT deserve her.  NO ONE deserves to be with somebody who can so carelessly, selfishly, and utterly hurt you. Everyone deserves to have someone who gives them the "I can't believe's..."
Examples:
"I can't believe he/she picked me"
"I can't believe I am SO blessed"
"I can't believe someone could love me this much, I didn't know it was possible!"
"I can't believe I get to be with this person forever!"
"I can't believe I am lucky enough to wake up to him/her every day"

and, the "I can't believe's" should be a TWO-WAY street.  Both people feeling that way about each other.  Like the happiest, luckiest people in the world.
I want a man for this friend (and heck, for myself) who sings this song to her:


And for those of you who have that special someone, treat them like it. Let them know you have the "I can't believe's" EVERY day.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks for joining my blog!i absolutely love yours!! :)
      oh my, i love him too... i want him to marry my little sister. haha.

      <3
      Kenzie

      Delete