Thursday, March 22, 2012

Things I've Learned By Thursday



1. If a 3 year old ever calls you from the bathroom and says "Hey McKenzie! Come look, I want to show you something!" it is NEVER a good thing.



2. Coloring NEVER takes as long as you want it to. Especially with a group of 5 year olds, so plan another activity to keep them occupied.



3. If you are a devoted cheesecake lover like me, you NEED to go to The Cheesecake factory,like, yesterday, and one of the hardest decisions you will ever have to make in your life will be which cheesecake to get.






-my sister hannah and me-
(and yes, that is a red velvet cheesecake, the decsion I reached and almost died from a food coma after eating is deliciousity )

8 comments:

  1. Ahh I love the Cheese Cake factory, last time i was there i tried the keylime mango cheese cake!!!! the best ever :)

    i am following you now :)

    http://rikasfashionbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh my, i had that one like a while ago and it was HEAVEN!!
      yay! thanks for coming by and following! your bloggie is cute, i am following you now too:)

      <3
      Kenzie

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. amen to that!! i seriously should write a letter of thanks to whoever invented it. haha.

      <3
      Kenzie

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for being so nice and leaving a comment on my blog! Love your pictures and that cheesecake looks delicious, love it!:*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome! cute blog!
      and thank you:) oh my, it was AMAZING!!

      <3
      Kenzie

      Delete
  4. finally someone can relate with me!!! I always ask people how to entertain my four year old class at church. Their first response is: coloring! And my first thought is: it only takes them 3 minutes to get sick of it. ha.

    that cheesecake looks beyond delicious. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah!! AMEN to that!! seriously! its like, you dont know 4-5 year olds very well, do you?? i think the longest it has ever taken my class is about 5-8 minutes. haha.
      oh my, the cheesecake was GLORIOUS!

      <3
      Kenzie

      Delete