Monday, January 28, 2013

Yeah...I have a confession

I have a pretty big obsession with looking at wedding photos.  People I know, people I don't know, the more the merrier!

I think it's pretty stupid that America is obsessed with British royalty.  I mean, Kate and William are a cute couple, but really???

I can't sing and have a a pretty big fear that I am tone deaf and don't really know it.  I pretend I am not because I can learn some songs on my guitar by ear...so does that mean I'm not?

I HATE being called ma'am.  I realize people are being polite...but it makes me feel about 50 years older than I am.  Come on people, I'm a "miss!"

I am kinda obsessed with One Direction's music and may or may not have been very,very bummed that their tour sold out before my sister and I could get tickets. Come on, I think they have a very positive message! And I like shaking my booty to that positive message!


6 comments:

  1. I can definitely relate about the wedding photos. I don't know how my habit started, but I'm certain I can blame Pinterest. A picture here and a picture there turned into an entire board of wedding photos. Oops :)

    Also, I'm with you on the British royalty thing. I have so many friends who stayed up all night to watch the royal wedding. Me? I think I was fast asleep by 10. I don't see what the craze is all about either!

    Lovely blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i used to haaate being called ma'am until i got married. now i honestly don't mind and i don't quite know why :s

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love looking at wedding photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. if it makes you feel any better, i AM tone deaf. also, being maam is the worst, just like being called a "lady" instead of a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's weird, I'm slowly catching up and becoming obsessed with One Direction! So sorry that they sold out, that's so frustrating!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. OKAY. I am exactly like you on everything!!!!!!!! (except I don't know how to play the guitar.) But I LOVE this post. Love it. Especially the "People I know, people I don't know, the more the merrier!" hahahahaha so hilarious. And I love One Direction- I totally understand you!

    ReplyDelete