Tuesday, February 14, 2012

They call her love, love, love, love, love....

A little tidbit you might not know about me....I am working on becoming a Photographer.  I LOVE photos, and capturing memories and moments.  And, I LOVE looking at photos too. I am such a sap, I love looking through wedding and engagement photos. I am friends with a couple of other photographers around the states on Facebook and in honor of Valentine's Day I am going to share with you some VERY awesome images that I have found from these incredible photographers.


These are from Elizabeth Taylor Frandsen Photography. She captures AMAZING images. Can we talk about how amazingly she captured these and how stinking beautiful the bride's dress and hair are? STUNNING!!



I would TOTALLY recommend checking her work out, you can find her website and blog here:


And these come from my favorite photographer...Aria Vance Bethards. I am seriously in love with her work. She has SUCH style!  It's top notch. Take a look:




I would absolutely LOVE for her to do my engagements and wedding someday!!
You can find Aria here and here.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

ALL credit for these images go to Elizabeth Taylor Frandsen and Aria Vance Bethards and their amazing talents.

12 comments:

  1. those are AMAZING photos! stunning. happy v day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i absolutely love them!!
      thank you, happy valentine's day to you too! and thanks for stopping by my blog:)

      <3
      Kenzie

      Delete
  2. These are gorgeous! I love the vintage quality on the second set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dude exactly! its awesome how she has that style!! thanks for stopping by my blog:)

      <3
      Kenzie

      Delete
  3. completely obsessed with that first dress. the back is gorgeous!
    good luck with your photography journey. i'm right there with you. i think it would be so much fun to capture such sweet memories :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh i know!! i am in LOVE with it, it is absolutely perfect!
      aw, thank you so much! good luck to you too! we can share our secrets to success (when we find them) with each other for sure:)

      <3
      Kenzie

      Delete
  4. gorgeous photography and photographer. The first dress is to die for. holy cow- wow! And i say go for the gold- photography is always a good skill to have... because moments in pictures are timeless. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isnt it amazing?! and the dress?! amen! it is absolutely stunningly perfect!
      aw thanks, i defintely will! and i totally agree, i think it is a wonderful skill to have!

      <3
      Kenzie

      Delete
  5. WOW! Those are crazy gorgeous.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i totally agree!! thanks for stopping by my blog:)

      <3
      Kenzie

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. oh my gosh, i know right?! BEAUTIFUL!!

      <3
      Kenzie

      Delete