Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The First Step to Perfecting Your Face

You know what is really annoying? An oil-prone T Zone area. Yes, this is not very easy or happy for me to admit, but I, Miss Kenzie, have this problem.  And its not really fun.  So, if not for my own benefit, but for the benefit of others around me not to get glares from the shine of my face out in the sunlight (k, its not all that bad and I am probably just self-conscious, but it can totally feel like it) I like to try different products to help me with this annoyance.   And, since I am not a movie star, I work on a budget, and I try to find great products you can get at a better price.
Like remember one of my very best new friends, Revelon Color Burst Lip Butter? Less than $7 for soft, prettiful, colorful lips that are oh so nice? Heck yes, please!
Meet my other bud, Avon MagiX Face Perfector.  We're tight.  Not a day goes by that we don't see each other.  It's awesome.

At first I wasnt sure if I wanted to try it, but then I saw that
1. This little baby was reviewed at 4.4 out of 5 stars.
2.It is colorless, so you don't have to worry about finding the right shade.
3.It has SPF 20, which is SO good to protect your skin from sun damage.
4. It lasts for up to 10 hours.
5. A little bit goes a long way, so, more bang for your buck.
6.You can wear it with or without foundation.
7. It helps smooth out imperfections.
7. And BONUS, it is only 10 bucks
Hello, amazing! Seriously. This is in my circle of close friends that never let me down.  Always with me.


*note: I am NOT being paid to represent this product, this is my by my own will and opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment