Friday, July 27, 2012

That One Time I Dyed My Hair Brown and Went On Vacation (Part II)

The second day of vacation my sister and I went to Six Flags for the first time ever....and let me just say...AWESOME!! I died over all the Batman, Superman (Smallville/Tom Welling anyone?), and Coke paraphernalia. 










And this, my friends, is called "Supreme Funnel Cake" and can I just say that it's strawberry chocolaty goodness was TO DIE FOR.

And this was my little sister after experiencing her first upside down roller coaster:


I was seriously hoping Tom Welling or Christian Bale would be there walking around,  but no luck. Maybe next year...

12 comments:

  1. Hi McKenzie,

    The Supreme Funnel Cake looks really delicious! Hope your little sister still enjoyed it despite the roller coaster experience :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely was! And she loved ended up loving the coaster...it was just a shock to the system for a while haha.
      Thanks for coming by my blog!

      Delete
  2. Looks like fun! And oh my, that funnel cake looks like heaven..

    jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it was awesome! And the funnel cake was like living in a dream! haha.

      <3
      Kenzie

      Delete
  3. i can't believe you've never been to six flags before! and that funnel cake looks absolutely delicious!!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know!! i dont know how i went 24 years of my life without going there! it was AMAZING! and so was that funnel cake....AHH! SO good!

      <3
      Kenzie

      Delete
  4. Looks liek a blast! 6 lags is my favorite... now I want some funnel cake! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i can definitely see why its your favorite, it was so much fun!!
      funnel cake is a must have a least once in the summer, every time i see this picture i want some more too! haha.

      <3
      Kenzie

      Delete
  5. oh how fun! LOVE six flags! and i want that funnel cake now! those are my fav!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. next time you go to six flags i TOTALLY recommend getting some of that! AMAZING!! haha.
      and thanks so much for coming by my blog! i will definitely be heading over to yours!

      <3
      Kenzie

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. thank you so much! and thank you for coming by:)
      I will be checking yours out too!

      <3
      Kenzie

      Delete