Monday, March 21, 2016

Walking in the Wind

It's been a bit since I've updated about my life in Utah.
I think the best way to do that is to let the pictures speak for themselves. Not that they are anything spectacular- they are just phone shots of some pretty awesome places I've been.

I spent A LOT of times at Temples. From Mt. Timpanagos, to Ogden, to Bountiful, to Oquirrh Mountain, to Draper, to Payson and so many others. I just love them and can't get enough. And in my drives I find some other pretty places. And this new, warm, sunny spring air makes me feel alive. I have been craving travel and adventure and filling my free time with exploring. It's pretty fantastical.



God sure has given us some pretty amazing sights and blessings on this earth. I never thought I'd love Utah so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment