Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A requirement for my future home...

A hot tub.  Heck yes.  A hot tub.  I think I would rather negotiate on things like food, clothing, and a kitchen table to be able to have a hot tub.  I have my priorities. haha.




The other week my sister and I house/dog sat for my aunt and uncle and they have one of these glorious inventions.  Seriously.....I rate this invention right up there with indoor plumbing.  
And as I have said every year after we house sit...."I am getting one of these when I have a house!"
That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

2 comments:

  1. looks like so much fun! I really want a hot tub!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my goodness, i know right?! i think a lot of the problems of the world could be solved if we all had hot tubs haha.

      <3
      Kenzie

      Delete