Monday, August 20, 2012

Heck Yes I Was A Teeny Bopper

Last week I wrote about winning tickets to the Mixtape fest!! And this week I was able to be a teeny bopper all over again and experience two days of awesomeness!!  The tickets I won were to both days of the fest and it was EPIC.
I got to see tons of people I wanted to...and some I didn't....
 (ahem... Steel Panther/ vulgar 80's hair band, DJ Pauly D....cough cough) ...
 but there was Kelly Clarkson, LL Cool J (NCIS LA anyone?), The Fray, The Wanted, Carly Rae Jepson (so call me maybe!), New Kids On The Block two times, The Ready Set, and who I came for..... 
THE BACKSTREET BOYS and 98 DEGREES!!
And there may have been some girly squeals, serious booty shaking, swoons, and major Nick Lachey crushing going on... it was a BLAST! And now, I will let the photos speak for themselves:


thanks to my little sister for stealing the pictures from her camera!

6 comments:

  1. I heart your blog! I'm a new GFC follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw yay! Thank you:) I will totally be coming to your blog:)

      <3
      Kenzie

      Delete
  2. aw, so jealous you got to go! now if only NSYNC were apart of this! i think i would have died!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly! that would have made my LIFE!! i would have passed out from over exposure to boy band awesomeness!

      <3
      Kenzie

      Delete
  3. me too!! Love all of these photos! I remember m first backstreet boys and Nsyn concerts! So much fun!

    xxS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you! and oh my gosh i remember my first nsync show! and this was my first bsb show so i was SUPER excited!
      thanks for coming by my blog:) i will definitely be checking yours out!

      <3
      Kenzie

      Delete