Wednesday, January 25, 2012

"So wear me like a locket around your throat"

Ok, to start off....what is up with most jewelry cabinets?????????You know the ones, most of the time they are wooden with little glass doors. I don't know about you, but like 95% of the necklaces I wear are WAY too long for those things.  And so if I ever try to be organized and put hang my necklaces in there are nicely, they get all tangled because they just hang together at the bottom.
BUT, sometimes, inspiration strikes, and problems can be solved! Insert this nifty little idea I cam up with a few months ago when cleaning up my room. So many necklaces, I tell you! So many tangles!
But no more! Here we go:










It is so nice, I think they actually make a pretty decoration.
They are organized.
They don't get tangled.
Easy Access.

Seriously, one of the best ideas I have ever had.  I happened to have this shelf kinda laying around my house, so it was very convenient. But these things are really cheap and you can get them at a lot of craft stores like AC Moore, Michaels, even Wal Mart, etc.  And they usually come unfinished, so you can add your own flare by painting them any color you want.  My room is a deep red, with white and black furniture/accessories, so this fit right in.

No comments:

Post a Comment