Friday, January 13, 2012

I get by with a little help from....not this state!

Oh boy.  They say that there is "opposition in all things". I am here to tell you, TRUE DAT! Why does everything have to be so complicated?
 For example: if you buy a car in another state, its a big stinking deal to register it for your own state. Is it just me or should you just be able to walk into the notary place with the title with YOUR name on it and proof of insurance and they check things and BAM they give you your state's stickers.
Not that simple my friends, not that simple.  If you have all this stuff, they can still decide you need other forms and you have to get in contact with the dealer to overnight them to you because your temp tags expire in a matter of a few days because somebody was a procrastinator (oops, that was me).
Boy oh boy, what happened to the days were you could plop down your money, get the car, and its yours and it doesnt matter where you take it? I wasn't alive for them, but I am pretty sure they existed.

BUT on the bright side, after years of hoping and dreaming and praying (haha) I was finally able to get my car. Meet Kamrada, the Camry.
And he is now inspected and registered and even wonderfuler!


And I may or may not have named him after this smokin' hot hunka hunka burnin' love, aka the best drummer my eyes have ever been blessed to hear and see, Chris Kamrada:

And yes, I am pretty sure you could ice skate across those big,beautiful,smooth lips.  Just sayin' :)

No comments:

Post a Comment