Friday, July 6, 2012

My Nephew Is Hilarious

So, I have an 18 month old nephew. And he is stinking hilarious.  I am so blessed because I get to spend a lot of time with him and there is not a day that goes by when I see him and am not practically rolling on the floor laughing at him. He is just a kick.
Not to mention, he is stinking ADORABLE!!

 This is his cheesy grin that he does when he is hamming it up, or... when he's in trouble.

 I know I am bias, but seriously, cutest little boy ever.

He has a slight obsession carrying around handfuls of dog food and throwing them piece by piece at our 2 dogs. And a few weeks ago when my sister and I came home from vacation, he was just super excited and hyper the rest of the day. Plus, he's figured out how to start undressing himself. All of that combined equals this:



(sorry it's sideways, my mom shot the video haha)
Jackson from McKenzie Mease on Vimeo.

4 comments:

  1. Cutest little boy! haha it's always hilarious seeing little people ham it up when they think they're in trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! i sure do think he is an adorable boy! yup, its so cute when kids cheese like that!

      <3
      Kenzie

      Delete
  2. He is so cute! Oh that hair, and those eyes, and that smile! So precious.

    Thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog! I'm your newest follower :) let's be blog friends?

    Brooke

    liningthecloudswithsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, haha, I know right?! SO stinking cute!

      And you're welcome, I love your awesome blog!

      And thank YOU! Welcome to my blog!! blog friends for sure!! :):)

      <3
      Kenzie

      Delete