Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tuned in Tuesday

Ok, let me just say that I love music.  Lots and lots.  I wish I had more talent with it...like singing...I would LOVE to be able to sing. But alas, lip synching is sometimes the best idea.  And not only that, it is the funnest, or so I have come to discover.
My sister and I started making "music videos" back a few halloweens ago when we were dressed up as Hannah Montana and her country singing cousin(that wasn't really on purpose). We picked out either cheesey, random, or some of our favorite songs(sometimes all three rolled into one) and just were our complete weird selves and lip sang and our little hearts out.  Most of the time we can barely get through without laughing.

This is one of our latest ones.  Fair warning: Be prepared for awesomeness;)

sidenote: yes, those are wigs:) I think I look like I could be Legolas's elven princess in it. hahah. (if you get that reference, I love you:)

4 comments:

  1. haha, i always record myself singing 90's boy bands. i guess it's better that you at least have someone doing it with you and not late at night, in your room, alone, ha.
    i love when you start singing and bring up the pencil. hilarious!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! that is beyond awesome!!!! dont worry, i have recorded them alone before too:) so you are totally in good company!! it is a totally cool thing to do ;)

      <3
      Kenzie

      Delete
  2. ha ha. too cute and fun! The wigs are too good to be true. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, thank you:)
      oh my, those wigs are crazy! i cant believe we've kept them. haha.

      <3
      Kenzie

      Delete