Monday, March 25, 2013

30 Day Photo Challenge Part 2

I actually have been good and remembered to take pictures every day since my last post for my 30 day photo challenge...but blogging about it every day...yeah...not so much. So...since it has been a few weeks I am going to do the rest of the challenge with groups of pictures so I can keep up with it! haha. Here are days two through seven:

Day 2- Outfit of the Day-
No, nothing fancy.  Nannying doesn't always allow for super cute clothes.  But I love my Batman shirt so it's all good:)

Day 3- Clouds-
You would never know it snowed really hard later that afternoon.

Day 4- My Favorite Colors-
These are just 3 of them.  Yellow, aqua, and lime green.

Day 5- Something New-
I recently discovered Victoria's Secret Lipgloss....um...I am in LOVE!

Day 6- Technology You Love-
These things allow me to watch Netflix through the PlayStation at the house I work at.  And I loooove, love Netflix.

Day 7- Faceless Self Portrait-
I love braiding my hair at night and getting pretty waves/curls the next day.



4 comments:

  1. Makes sense to do it in batches :) And the waves/curls in your hair look gorgeous :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes see my procrasting doing this worked out well then;)

      And awww thank you:)

      Delete
  2. Braided curls are always the best! Love these photos girl!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete