Monday, June 18, 2012

Be Prepared To Cry

I have been hooked on watching some of the Mormon Message videos lately.  I have been having a rough time with some things that have happened in my life and there just always seems to be a message in these videos meant just for me, that the Lord knows I need to hear.
I found this video a few years ago when it first came out, and I am sure the Lord lead me to it at a time when I REALLY needed it, just He has lead me to find it again now, as I needed to hear these words again.
This is truly a touching video with an incredible message, I totally recommend it to anyone, and hope it touches you like it does me.
Just get the tissues ready...

2 comments:

  1. oh gosh, isn't this video just so moving? i really hope that i can one day handle my life with this much grace. beautiful!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it totally is!! and i completely agree with you, i hope i can be that way one day too!!

      <3
      Kenzie

      Delete