Thursday, May 17, 2012

Things I've Learned By Thursday

When Doritos are around, I have absolutely no control. Zip. Zilch. Nada. 
I remember when my mom would pack these in my lunches on random, special occasions back in the day,  it was like payday, only...elementary school style. HECK yes.

I am not a big fan of 80-90 degree weather. At any time. And so darn early in the year?!  It's been happening since March. And I live in PA! Seriously...where is this coming from?! I thought it was supposed to be cooler here. It only cements the fact that I need a pool. Please and thank you.
 
 

Humidity kills. Period.
Oh wait, I already knew that.
But seriously, if you live in an area where there is little to no humidity, COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS!! It's like breathing through a hot, wet washcloth. And not to mention the disasters it causes previously styled, smooth hair. HELLO frizz!




2 comments:

  1. oh gosh, i get that way with certain chips too. they are just too good!!! :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, most definitely! they are so addicting!

      <3
      Kenzie

      Delete